About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Thursday, January 17, 2008

withdrawals when i look at my laptop

so i'm busy editing my book at the moment before i start sending it to professional editors. my deadline was this weekend but i am way too exhausted to push myself even more. i've edited about half of it so far and now i am completely wasted. i'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms when i think of my laptop. as if that is not enough tomorrow i have an evil adjustment. my teeth have been normal the past couple of days but i've been careful not to eat anything that requires alot of chewing. on tuesday was not my adjustment it was just to get the evil seps in. i hate those things. and some of the people at the ortho are evil bitches from hell. when they put the things in they hurt you but they act as if they are giving you a free manicure...

3 comments:

Ananda Devika said...

Oh, poor girl... :( I hope you are in less pain soon! Keep working hard on the book and give yourself a big treat when you're done. Maybe a manicure. ;)

Aimee said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. I am still around - just nothing exciting to report. :) I have an ortho appt. next month, so I'll post something then. I hope you are doing well!

Shontelly said...

LOL I never wanted to say it on here but I sure was thinking about it!! "Bitches from hell!!" haha The lady at the front desk.. complete SNOB!