About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Friday, January 18, 2008

braces make me look like a kid?

something shontell said on laura's post inspired this post.yesterday i was at a friends house and she was talking to a very pretty lady. when my friend introduced me to this pretty lady she asked my friend if i am a teenager while i was sitting right there! ok the only thing i can think of is that she assumed that because i was not wild like her and of course because of the tracks as they have made people refer to me like a child on two other occasions.

my first bill at the ortho was due and the receptionist asked me who would be paying it?!!!! i gave her that 'I'm a 27 year old woman how can you not see that' tone when i answered her and she was too embarassed for words. actually this is the story of my life so it can't be the tracks. its strange cos i feel like a woman. i feel like a responsible adult and i dress like one. maybe i should just be grateful. nobody can top this one. seriously.

i had my second adjustment today and that was not too bad. i had my oral hygienist who was really nice. she told me all about her boyfriend. tall, dark and hansome is how she described him and i was like: wow. she is so much nicer than most people who would never tell you anything about their themselves let alone their love life.

okay going to do my prayers now and then sleep. long day ahead tomorrow...

No comments: