About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Sunday, January 13, 2008

in pain right now

ok so i have my second adjustment on tuesday the 15th Jan (is it a tuesday i need to go double check). and my teeth were a bit sensitive over the festive season especially if i ate chicken strips or meat. but last night it was the worst it has been in a while. i mean sometimes my teeth ache after eating something really tough but this was a whole other level of pain that i forgot about! damn... i took two painkillers and i felt like i was high afterwards. its like the one minute i'm chatting to my sister about bozeman (she dissed us and moved to the states with her hubby) and the next minute i'm on the floor about to pass out and speaking in slow motion. i clean forgot how bad the pain can be. the worst part is by the time i passed out on my bed the teeth on the right side of my mouth were still throbbing. i'll post a pic of my new bite soon because it has changed a bit, its amazing really. my extraction on the left hand side has shrunk quite a bit. or rather the space is getting smaller and the teeth on the upper right hand side have moved signifcantly towards the left. that's what makes the pain worth it. i had coffee with a friend the other day and he told me braces suit me. that must be the first time someone did not complain and ask: "when did you get those things?"

over and out.

No comments: