About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

the drama that is my life...

okay so my teeth have started moving. one of the spaces where the extractions were done is starting to shrink and my skew tooth and the gum around it hurts like alot. it does feel like its moving although i don't have what 99% of adult ortho bloggers call 'loose teeth'. so the temporary discomfort and pain i'm experiencing is nothing compared to the drama that is my life at the moment.

this holiday was relaxing and also a bit mediocre although i think i needed it. i had a huge bust up with my father and i feel like i'm tired of all the drama that happens between us. maybe i should just cut my losses and accept we will never be close. either that or he comes to see the shrink with me. hmmm wonder what i should do. probably the latter but that involves having to go and try to convince him that shrinks are not for mad people. not sure if i have the strength for that right now.

as for my love life. well what can i say aside from the fact that i think both of us are mad. we've only known each other 3 months and we made it official. i miss my marine engineer though because he's at sea at the moment and i am literally counting down the days until he is back. you know i am not so sure how much of this 'only getting to see my sailor once a month thing' i can take. but that's not the worst of it, there's more. when he is back i have to go for my second adjustment which means while my cutie is here i'm going to be in alot of pain and have that familiar ' my teeth have been sewn shut with a metal piece of thread feeling'. whats a girl to do? i think i should go out and get a life...

*hugs*

No comments: