About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Monday, April 7, 2008

update


so its been aaaaages since i last spent time with my blogger friends. Great news though, being the clever person that i am i postponed my last adjustment which means my treatment was postponed by almost a month because my next adjustment is only next week. in the meantime my teeth were doing pretty ok. today i had to go in for a teeth cleaning which was not too bad, but i am really good with my teeth hygiene now ever since that last infection i had. the brackets at the back on my upper jaw are really irritating my gums, strange. maybe the teeth are moving or something not sure? although my bite has changed a bit over the last few weeks.

now for the real news!! i sent my manuscript to a proper editor last weekend and she loved it. i have two more chapters to send to her and once she has finished editing it properly for me i start sending it to publishers!!! this is what it looks like now (see pic above).

ok let me catch up with y'all its been a while...

XOXO

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.