About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Saturday, April 26, 2008

new button and power chain = pain!

So yesterday I had an adjustment and it had been two long months. The good thing is my teeth moved quite a bit and because they are moving much faster than they thought I have to go for adjustments once a month now.

Anyway they put a button on my one wonky stubborn tooth and a powerchain. They also put two power chains on two teeth just before the small spaces where the extractions were done. This time they are trying to move those two teeth back to make more space for the crowding right at the front. As for the teeth on the bottom jaw, they aren't doing any work on those because they are perfect now. But today is one whole day and half after an adjustment and ALL and I mean ALL my teeth are so sore!

Yesterday I banged my desk in frustration at work because my adjustment was at 8am and I overslept so I didn't eat anything ahead of the time. I had some soup last night which was good and now I'm going to have some rice. Aaah what we do for good teeth.

Most people can see the difference in my teeth now though and so far I'm happy with my teeth. When there is a change I'll post a picture. In the meantime I'm going to keep on keeping on...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope the powerchain is doing it's job and not keeping you in too much pain!

Shontelly said...

Yay for the powerchain! LOrd, this is an old post. Where have I been?? geez.. So by now your teeth should have done some moving, right?

nabukay said...

yep they are almost perfect and i think i have another adjustment in a week and a half already. damn but time flies when you're not thinking about the braces...