About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"those things"

okay i think i've only had the braces for just over two weeks. i think when i was getting excited about eating solid food in my excitement i did not realise the things that annoy me about eating. like shreds of salad getting in my teeth.

also there are some days when i wake up and my teeth are a bit sensitive and it hurts a bit to chew. i still meet people who tell me that braces are for kids and my teeth looked fine the way they are. the truth is that i got braces for cosmetic reasons. i just was not happy with my smile, the teeth in my top jaw are very crowded but of course i can't tell people that because they won't understand.

My friend Joey asked me how i clean 'those things' and my father also referred to them as 'those things'. my experience has not been too bad so far but then again i have only had them for two weeks...

over and out

1 comment:

Shontelly said...

Just wait till "those things" are off. I think they will all understand then. ;)