About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Friday, October 19, 2007

guess who's eating solid food?

i'm pleased to announce that i have been eating solid food since monday. okay i don't know how long its supposed to take to get used to the braces but i have had mine for just over a week. each day i feel them less and less and next week will be the first time some of my colleagues see me with braces. i'm getting ready for their reactions i know most of them will think i'm mad because everyone thinks they are for kids. well i'm happy with mine so far. the only thing i hate is that the constant brushing is making my mouth really dry. can't wait to eat a pizza that is just going to be so good.

*hugs*

2 comments:

Ananda Devika said...

Congrats on the solid food! That must be a real treat.

Thanks for the kind words. Do you mind if I link to you on my blog?

nabukay said...

anytime. go ahead girl. how do you add people to blogs? can i add you to mine? don't worry you will be fine.