About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Friday, November 2, 2007

this got me through october


yesterday i realised i was really stressed out because i snapped at some tall guy at the service station. he said sorry afterwards but it was too late. a second later i was like, whoa? what just happened. someone needs a break!


i went to the gym last night for the first time in like a month and a half and it was so good. i worked these abs and did some running. it was great. i think its the reason why i feel normal. i've been out of town for an entire month and my trusty friend cosmo, my ipod and my travel pack got me through the month.


i went to the pharmacy and they had these cute little travel packs that come with a toothbrush which folds and toothpaste the size of my thumb....yay! no more walking to the bathroom in the middle of meetings with a bulky toothbrush for this modern woman.


No comments: