About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Friday, October 12, 2007

day 3 in braces

well they still feel really bulky in my mouth and one new development is that most people that i have bumped into in the past three days have not been that impressed by them. my coworker said the fact i am getting braces is not cool. most of my friends are really supportive though. i miss eating real food sometimes. and one more new development is that my top jaw feels like its jutting out now. not sure why or if that is even possible but yeah thats how it feels. not enjoying that. i think my 'new smile' is scaring people away. will post a pic tomorrow or when i have taken one.

cheerio baby.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Thanks for that nice comment. :)
You'll get used to the braces too. Mine felt super bulky, but now I am pretty used to them. The only time I really notice them is when I speak. Congrats on getting the braces! You are on your way!