About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ortho bloggers starting trends...


So this is me and my friend Hanlie. She's had her braces for a month and a half and lost almost 10kg so she looks much older than she is. Anyway so we were laughing about how un - cheese friendly braces are. Our lasagne was covered in cheese. So she wanted to get braces before she turns 40 and I was there to cheer her on. This is like one of the worst pictures ever at least my teeth are behaving. Strangely enough my teeth don't touch tip to tip anymore...

I had dinner with a friend on Sunday evening and we had the most intense conversation. We spoke about his family and lots of other random stuff you would only discuss if its the two of you.

He asked me how I feel about my looks and I told him I'm okay looking I guess. He told me he thinks I'm beautiful. We're going to watch a movie tomorrow probably after we're done at the gym. It was so refreshing to just talk to someone with no agenda's or expectations. Just to have an open and frank discussion.

I totally thought he was a hot piece of ass when I met him last year, (sorry Michelle and Karen) I know its not very good language but I thought he was totally immature. Don't get excited we're just friends. Besides I think I'm too jaded to be in a relationship but at least I'm going out.... sometimes I think I'm in crisis, because I found out recently that the last man I loved is getting married. It actually hurts a bit and I don't even know why. Anyway.

Off to meet a good friend at wine bar, still tired from gym last night even though the workout was the best!

hugs and kisses on your cheeks!

1 comment:

Dragon (Karen) said...

Great you're enjoying some male companionship and just happy to be out and about having fun!

Your photo with your friend looks good. Hope Hanlie stops loosing weight and gets back to eating properly. Weight loss due to having braces isn't common ... and 10 kg is bad news. The worst part for those who loose weight, is that when they finally get back into eating, the weight usually goes on faster in all the places you don't want it. :-(

Keep enjoying the social you!