About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Friday, November 16, 2007

first adjustment down...400 to go!

i had my first adjustment today which was not too bad. my teeth were a bit sensitive, mainly the ones at the top, on the right side cos those are the ones that are not straight. the lady i got was very irritable in the beginning so i didn't want her but had no choice. i don't actually enjoy going to the ortho. The Dr. is really nice but most of the people working there are in the wrong career. i mean if you don't like talking to people work behind a computer and not behind a desk at the reception area!!!

my teeth feel a bit sensitive now. i reckon i made a mistake by not stuffing my face before going there. i have no idea what i was thinking. it was really strange when she was putting the arch wire in and she kind of had to tighten it or wind it around each bracket. that was really strange cos there were pieces or shreds of arch wire sticking out of my mouth?...

anyway i have an appointment with my psychiatrist after this because i asked him to write the prologue to my book so that is something i am looking forward to because i always love to speak to him. he is just so wise. oh yes and i am writing a book which still needs alot of work!

over and out.

No comments: