About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Sunday, December 9, 2007

breaking news!

firstly i'm in pain. my teeth have seriously started to move and i can see the difference. mainly my teeth in the top jaw look as if they have shifted over to the right, its strange. but i can tell they are moving because on some days my teeth are extremely sensitive. most of the day they are okay except when i eat then they really start to hurt. so i'm eating a lot less. i must be the only woman that is complaining about losing wieght but i can't afford to lose weight....i'm too tiny.

anyway forget that. i have a new boyfriend i tell you it just has to be the braces. well i guess i am getting out more but still the number of men that have approached me recently is incredible i feel like i have a choice of what kind of man to approach now. all those people who tell us that our love lives are over - this one is for you!!!!!

happy holidays!
XOXO

No comments: