About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Sunday, September 14, 2008

totally missed my last adjustment!

ok so the only thing you can possibly be wondering is how the heck does someone miss an adjustment? oh gosh there are just so many things running through my mind at the moment.

i was really ill for about two weeks and the medication the Dr. gave me reacted so badly with my system i ended up getting hospitalised which was not fun. but i have a different kind of crisis on my hands at the moment. so remember i mentioned i went out for dinner with a 'friend' and it was just refreshing. this friend and i ended up going on more dates, holding hands and a couple of kisses.

this weekend he did not call me once, did not respond to my text messages and call me back when he missed my call. i'm so confused. anyway so i reschudled my appointment for the 31st and when i realised i missed it. damn i felt dum that day, lol.

as for my teeth, the teeth in the upper left hand jaw have been really sensitive and its worse if i eat meat or chicken. i guess it means they are moving but there was even a time when they were aching which is soemthing i have not experienced for a while because i have become used to the pain....

hope you all have some good news for me this feels like a blue monday.

6 comments:

Dragon (Karen) said...

Oops ... how frustrating to miss your appointment ... but these things happen. Plus it sounds like you have heaps of other stuff happening ... sounds like you need some quiet time.

Good luck with your friend ... what will be will be ... etc!

nabukay said...

honestly i give up. I think this is what Greg was talking about in "He's just not that into you" and when he said don't waste the pretty....this is becoming a waste of the pretty. watch this space will keep you posted.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Greg is right and move on from that guy. I forget about "don't waste the pretty". I need to buy another copy of that book since mine was stolen from someone at the hair dressers.
I would have gotton his number and made him wait for my call. I am finding that I have to be more assertive in gaining what I want. Don't know what's wrong but men seem to be more shy these days. There's a guy that I like at the moment and I keep on making opportunities for him (like asking him on bike rides). He seems keen and plans to come but something always comes up. His reasons are real but at this rate I will probably have to ask him out on a date. Problem is I don't know if he is into me or not into me. Greg help! Sometimes I think... he is not...must be scared of this brace face.
My adjustments are every four week. I always plan them on a Thursday and have reminders in my mobile phone calenda. This might work for you, cause we all don't want to wear these braces longer than we have to.
My ortho started moving my gums on the last adjustment. This was the most painful adjustment since puting braces on. This reminded me of the first week in braces and how I could not chew. The pain went away in one week. This sounds like what you are experiencing.
Anyway.. keep your nose up and keep your eyes open for the one.

nabukay said...

thanks jen, seriously all you said is really helpful about wasting the pretty and even more about reminders about my adjustments. i guess i was sloppy like that but i'm seriously going to set reminders for myself like you do...

nabukay said...

oh and regarding the guy, i think you should just let him come to you. its cute to have a crush on someone but someone told me if a guy really likes you nothing will stop him from spending time with you. we both just need to focus on our teeth and everything else will fall into place, and the other thing is men don't mind if you wear braces or not....some of them think braces are cute.