About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Monday, August 4, 2008

still sensitive teeth

so my adjustment was 5 days ago and my teeth are almost fine, just a little bit sensitive when i try and bite on my front teeth. i can't chew properly even with the teeth at the back. normally chewing with the braces is ridiculous but since the adjustment its worse. the gap that i only noticed the night before my adjustment is totally closed but my midlines are off. i saw the lady that gave me really good advice when i decided to get braces (she's 27 like me) and her braces are off. and then i thought of how fantastic my smile is going to be under these things!!!! that was a nice thought...

ok off to clean my room. keep on keeping on.

1 comment:

Dragon (Karen) said...

Great your teeth are straight and your progress is going well. Sorry the new archwire is causing you some grief, but hopefully your teeth are feeling loads better each day.

Here's to your amazing smile and bite!