About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Sunday, May 25, 2008

update
















So its been four quick weeks since my last adjustment and my front teeth have moved quite considereably. After they added a button to my wonky tooth and a power chain its amazing to see how much my bite has been corrected. The midlines are almost perfect. This is how my bite looks before the last adjustment and then today.

This week has been a bit hectic cos one of my bes friends gave birth so I was in and out of hospital checking on her, ferrying people to visit and dropping what she needed. I can't believe there are people that would call me when they need help?! Its an awesome privilege....

As for my book, this week I was supposed to get the authors bio and sample chapters to the publishers that responded to my email but as usual I was too lazy. Besides my social life and working hard in my job I'm shocked I get any other things done...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, looking good!
It's okay to just feel lazy sometimes. It sounds like you have so much going on.
Congrats to your girlfriend on the birth of her baby.

Shontelly said...

Those teeth are really coming together! I get a kick at how you have to smile to show them all. The mids are looking perfect!!

I bet it feels pretty cool to be publishing a book. When it's all said and done I'd like to read it so you will have to tell me the title and where to purchase it.

nabukay said...

Thanks michelle. Not sure if I have alot going on in my life...maybe I do.

Shontell, yeah I have to open my mouth really wide to get all those teeth there and I still haven't worked out how to take a decent pic. Writing a book was one big job but now that its done its awesome. As for publishing it, well please keep me in your prayers. I will definately tell you the title, then you can get to know the real me1

Shontelly said...

For real! I can't wait. I love reading. Especially since your writing about overcoming depression...right? I think I remember you saying that. I too have overcame depression.. a few times. It'll get published!! Fingers and toes are crossed for you and you are def in my prayers.