About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Sunday, March 16, 2008

the bastard was cheating on me

so yesterday evening i sent my ex a text message just to extend an olive branch and also because surprisingly enough i'm not bitter. so anyway the next thing i know i'm getting text messages from someone who calls herself his 'wifey' threatening me to leave him alone. i was stunned and of course devastated. then like three times the fool tired to call me and again this morning he tried to call me. of course being the strong independent woman i am, i just ignored his calls. i don't see why i should allow him to sleep well by talking to him and telling him that its okay that he decided he wanted both of us at the same time till it became too much for him to handle... i think i feel better today. yesterday i felt numb. i have an adjustment coming up, on thursday to be precise... i also need to concentrate on school cos i found out on friday that i got accepted to do my masters so i need to start working on that now. wow i can't believe it, i'm a statistic...

2 comments:

Ananda Devika said...

Stupid boys - think they can have their cake and eat it too... You're better off - like you said, you are strong and independent...and smart, too if you're getting a master's degree! Congrats on that!

Michelle said...

Ananda is right, you can do much better than that. What a jerk. I know it's tough though. Everything will work out just fine, everyday will get easier. Just stay focused!
Congrats on getting accepted for the Master's, you should be very proud!