About Me

My photo
windhoek, Namibia

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

second extraction postponed

okay i went to the dentist today and the 'hole' in my mouth seems to be healing well. the only thing is that my gum is still swollen where they gave me the injection so when i wake up in the morning it feels sensitive and its made my whole cheek on the left hand side sensitive. anyway so the freak lady (i call her that cos i think she lies) said that we should just leave this extraction for now and do it next monday because we can't exactly mess up my mouth now and then i can't eat on either side. omigosh i am so relieved. the closer the time draws for the braces the more nervous i become. not looking forward to the pain and having to give up food at all... lemme check some other blogs and see how people are doing.

No comments: